No Tickets, No Reserved Seats, Free Parking
Commencement is free and open to the public. There are no tickets and no reserved seats. Parking is free.
Websites for Visitors
Hotels fill up very quickly, and reservations should be made as soon as possible. In addition to Bloomington, a handful of communities (Bedford, Nashville, Columbus) are within 40 miles of Bloomington and have branches of national hotel chains. Downtown Indianapolis is about 50 miles from Bloomington withi a drive time of 60 to 90 minutes. These sites will be helpful for making travel arrangements.
- Indiana Memorial Union Biddle Hotel and Conference Center
- Visitor Accommodations in Bloomington
- Map of Bloomington Hotels
- Bedford Accommodations
- Nashville, Indiana, Hotels and B&Bs
- Lake Monroe Jellystone Park Cabins
- Nashville's Salt Creek Golf Retreat
- Vacation Cabins, Brown County
- Indianapolis Hotels and B&Bs
Restaurants and Dining
Book dining reservations as soon as possible. Some restaurants accept reservations many months in advance while others accept reservations closer to the date of the reservation only, or the day of. Some restaurants do not accept reservations.